Screencap Fraud Against Gerald Joe Moreno
Posted October 16, 2009on:
Screencap Fraud Against Gerald Joe Moreno
Although Gerald Joe Moreno has been saying for years that Anti-Sai Activists are frauds, cheats and liars, there is now conclusive proof that Ex-Devotees are openly resorting to fraudulence by publishing faked “screencaps” of webpages they alleged were taken from Moreno’s vishvarupa.com domain.
On Psychic Trance Medium Conny Larsson’s Anti-Sai website, he published an obviously faked ‘screencap’ of Moreno’s “About Me” webpage (Moreno’s picture has been covered and the thumbnail pic can be enlarged by clicking on it):
Obvious Discrepancies With The Fraudulent Screencap:
- Notice the complete difference in width.
- The picture is offset.
- The text is offset.
- The spacing between the text “~About Me~” and the picture is incorrect.
- The spacing between the picture and the text is incorrect.
- The bogus screen-cap states “New Mexico ~” when it should read “New Mexico, USA~” (the word “USA” is completely missing).
- The line that reads “I’m captivated by India” should be on one line. On the bogus screen-cap, it isn’t.
- The text on the original page is tightly snuggled between two side-bars. Notice the vertical, pink line on the bogus screencap (showing a gap where the other sidebar was obviously added). This vertical line is nowhere to be found on Moreno’s geocities website.
- Notice that the spacing between the sidebars is significantly wider than it is on Moreno’s geocities website. For instance, the sentence “For the past 14 years I have traveled many times to India” fills the entire space between the sidebars. On the bogus screencap, there is additional spacing on both sides of that sentence although the extra word “I’m” was added (note that the font size has been set in the html).
- The line that reads “I’m rational, logical and down to earth. Yes, seriously. I’m Caucasian/Italian/Mexican Blend and 34 years young” is the very last and concluding statement on the page. It is not (and never has been) located in the introductory comments, conclusively proving the screencap was faked.
About the bogus screencap, Psychic Trance Medium Conny Larsson said:
Conny Larsson: “(screen captures are from a secondary source on the web which reproduced parts of his vishvarupa.com pages)”
Needless to say, Moreno’s geocities webpages were never “reproduced” on his vishvarupa.com domain. Therefore, the claim of a “secondary source” is a bold-faced and gutter lie. Why would critics need to rely on “secondary sources” when Moreno’s geocities webpages are still on the internet (as of October 15th 2009)? The “secondary sources” admission from critics proves they did not obtain the screencap legitimately or directly from Moreno’s geocities website.
Of course, this is not the first time that Ex-Devotees have published fraudulent information against Gerald Joe Moreno. See:
- QuickTopic Posts And The ‘saibabaexpose’ Lie
- Cloaked Or Anonymous IP Lies
- “Fighting The Smears” Articles: 01 – 02 – 03 – 04 – 05 – 06 – 07 – 08 – 09 – 10
Robert Priddy’s Publication Of A Fraudulent Screencap
Homoerotic Fantasizer Robert Priddy (a caustic critic and defamer of Sathya Sai Baba and others) published a screencap on his defamatory Anti-Baba blog that he alleged was taken from Moreno’s vishvarupa.com domain. In truth, the screencap most certainly did not come from Moreno’s vishvarupa.com domain! Even the title on Priddy’s bogus screencap is messed up (whereas the title on Moreno’s webpage has never been messed up).
Moreno still has all his backups from his vishvarupa.com domain going back to 2004 and none of those backups contain the fake URL listed on Priddy’s bogus screencap. As a matter of fact, all of Moreno’s articles (beside pictures) were published under the folder “Fair-Is-Fair” and the links page with relevant redirects can be found here (which has been online since mid-2005 when Moreno moved his Sai Controversy webpages to his newer saisathyasai.com domain).
Obvious Discrepancies With Robert Priddy’s Bogus Screencap:
- The URL resolves to Moreno’s vishvarupa.com domain. Needless to say, Moreno never published his geocities webpages on his vishvarupa.com domain.
- The title on Moreno’s geocities webpage is on one line. On Robert Priddy’s bogus screencap, it is on two lines although the font size is exactly the same.
- Notice that the full screencap was not provided. Only a certain section.
Moreno’s geocities webpages were made using geocities webpage-maker. Therefore, all of the pictures and text in Moreno’s articles are set to exact specifications that cannot be easily duplicated on other websites. It certainly appears that someone copied Moreno’s image files and attempted to mess with the html with obvious and messy results!
Important points to ponder:
- Why would Moreno lie about not duplicating his geocities webpages on his vishvarupa.com domain?
- What would Moreno have to lose considering that the webpages in question are still available on the internet on geocities (as of October 15th 2009)?
- Critics have not (so far) alleged that there are any discrepancies between their copies of Moreno’s webpages and the ones currently online. So what exactly are critics whining about?
How Robert Priddy’s Screencap Was Most Likely Falsified:
A simple way to falsify the screencap is to simply replace the web address with a different one. A simple tactic that anyone can do in a matter of seconds. For example, look at the following screencap. By observing it, one would think that the Albert Einstein template was published on Moreno’s vishvarupa.com domain. It wasn’t. The web address was simply changed and the screencap taken.
These are the types of shameless liars, deceivers and counterfeiters who are attempting to portray themselves as credible and moral voices against Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba!
Critics should come forward with full screencaps to all of Moreno’s alleged webpages and make them publicly available for public scrutiny. After all, what do they have to fear? One is left to wonder why critics are publishing bits and pieces of Moreno’s webpages (many years after the fact) that reveal altered and manipulated text, font and urls.
Even though Moreno’s vishvarupa.com and geocities websites are archived on archive.org, Robert Priddy (being the conspiracist that he is) attempted to argue that Moreno was somehow able to manipulate and deceive archive.org about which content they archived!
Of course, Robert Priddy is an LSD Advocate (who publicly solicited a Pro-Drug Forum intended for drug users). Robert Priddy is also a fierce defender, promoter and associate of Conny Larsson, an ex-devotee turned self-professed Prophet and Psychic Trance Medium! And to top it all off, Robert Priddy fabricated sexual molestation claims against Moreno.
- If Robert Priddy has the temerity to falsify sexual molestation claims against Moreno, what other stories of sexual molestation is he falsifying as well?
- If Robert Priddy shamelessly falsified sexual molestation claims against Moreno, what is to stop him from falsifying other information against Moreno as well?
To Date: Ex-Devotees adamantly refuse to publish full screencaps to the alleged webpages they claim were published on Moreno’s vishvarupa.com domain. Ex-Devotee’s refusal to vindicate their claims is essentially an admission to fraud.
May 20th 2010: Robert Priddy Resorts To Screencap Fraud AGAIN:
While researching his article about David Bailey and Thomas Wiehe’s Phone Conversation, Gerald Joe Moreno found three more fraudulent “screencaps” on Robert Priddy’s official domain: saibaba-x.org.uk. See for yourself (click the thumbnail to enlarge):
Obvious Discrepancies With The Bogus Screencaps:
- Notice the complete difference in width (Moreno’s webpage is set to exact HTML width specifications).
- Notice the blue background is missing.
- Notice how the font looks different.
- Notice a yellow icon next to the red arrow (which has never been published on Moreno’s domain).
In truth, Robert Priddy’s bogus “screencaps” were not taken from Moreno’s official website but were falsified and counterfeited by Con-Man Robert Priddy. Moreno’s webpage is set to exact HTML specifications in regards to width and Robert Priddy’s screencaps are half the size of Moreno’s webpage (proving they are frauds)! View Moreno’s Official Webpage Here and compare it to the bogus “screencaps” published on Robert Priddy’s official domain: saibaba-x.org.uk (simply roll your cursor over the following links to view snap.com’s image captures):
Why Robert Priddy would continue to shamelessly and recklessly publish falsified and fraudulent screencaps against Moreno remains a mystery.
Robert Priddy is a liar, deceiver and falsifier who is so desperate and frenzied to smear Gerald Joe Moreno, he apparently needs to resort to blatant acts of screencap fraud and apparently doesn’t care if everyone sees him doing it! Now readers have a better idea why Gerald Moreno often refers to Robert Priddy as a mentally imbalanced “extremist” and “fanatic” in need of orthodox psychological help.